It's been a long time since i've updated my blog. Been busy and didn't have the mood to type. I got a lot of stories to tell actually. How can i say ? Everything seems complicated for me now. Only pictures can describe on how and what i feel nowadays. I'm even mad at myself for copying answers from my friend in this mid-year examination. I should've got better results. I learn my lesson now. Never EVER copy someone's answer in examinations. Still though, i didn't realise i was that smart since i actually didn't read much books since it was the last minute of studying. Early in May i went to Penang, Perak and Cameron Highland. It was quite a fun school trip if you ask me even though alot of 15 y/o students from my school didn't join in. Well anyway the good thing is that i got an A for my English this time. I'm quite happy and suprised since i got 40/40 in paper 1. Can you believe that ? Because i don't. I've updated songs in my blog. If you listen closely to the lyrics in each song, it actually have good meanings. I think i've typed in long enough. Have a nice day guys. Oh and happy holidays. Will update new story soon.